What an adorable and beautiful little girl you have!!!! I can't wait to hold her sometime (whenever that may be). She looks like her mommy. Congratulations Nate and Jo! We're soooo happy for you!
This page is Nate's attempt to consolidate a lot of pictures of Alexandra. The embedded slideshow requires Flash to display, if for some reason you don't have it installed and need it, it's available here. Clicking on the slideshow will take you to the photo album where bigger copies of the picture can be viewed.
If you have any pictures you want to add, feel free to email me.
4 comments:
Bigger Pictures!
What an adorable and beautiful little girl you have!!!! I can't wait to hold her sometime (whenever that may be). She looks like her mommy. Congratulations Nate and Jo! We're soooo happy for you!
All hail Fussarella! All hail the 'rents of Fussarella and the makers of this blog. It is awesome sauce and I shall visit often.
What a beauty! You'll have to bring her out to Michigan sometime.
Post a Comment